Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Chocolate Bar


Ginger-Hazelnut Chocolate Bar
 It was last year, we found this tablet mould at a catering shop during a stay in Rome. I tend to collect any new tools, moulds and anything for baking even if I don't use as much as I plan when I buy things. This was one of them honestly.

 Frankly, it's not easy to make chocolate at home as you need to get prepared for the mess! But chef Fran suddenly decided to start for his friends coming over and gathered any ingredient left at home ; Crystallised ginger and hazelnut praline.


 Here is how it looks like inside ;

 Like you see, praline mixed with ginger encloses toasted hazelnut, so when you bite, you don't miss anything of them.

 Like a little girl, it's totally inevitable not to grab this chocolate bar in front of me. Holding whole bar just make me happy indeed, reckon because of the relief I still have got!! :)

May, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment